Monday, August 18, 2014

#OOTD: Neon Lights

So, you may recognize this dress from a mini haul I posted back in July. Can you believe it's from Target (or Tar-jay if you're fancy)? I know, I can't either! I love the neon colored tribal down the front and back and the way the print cinches in at the waist to help give you the appearance of a sexy hourglass figure!

On this day I was particularly excited because I had just purchased a new car the night before (hence all of the car shots)! You can't see all of her (yes, my car is female and her name is Nikki), but she is a Volkswagen Tiguan. If you're in the market for a compact SUV, you need to go and test drive one - you get such a bang for your buck! I'm obsessed.



Dress: Target Xhilaration (can't find online, but is in-stores for $29.99) |  Booties: Target (old) - simlar here | Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors | Watch: Michael Kors Chronograph Parker | Sun Glasses: From Kohls (old) - similar here 



x's,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips