Thursday, September 4, 2014

Affordable Activewear: Forever 21 Fave's

There's something about cute workout clothes that give a girl that little extra push to hit the gym. Frumpy sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt you got for free somewhere are not going to cut it! My favorite place to shop for activewear is Forever 21 (with T.J. Max coming in a close second). I find that they have the cutest gear around and at great prices, because who really has the money to drop $100 on a pair of stretchy pants your going to sweat your ass off in?

I have many pieces from here ranging from sports bra's, to tanks and bottoms and they have held up for well over a year with very little wear. And I hit the gym three times a week on the reg. I like to do a lot of my shopping online but the key here is to try some items on in the store first to determine your size. Since Forever 21 tends to gear their clothing towards the younger crowd, some pieces can fit a bit snug (so don't be freaked out if you have to go up a size!).

Here's some pieces that have got me wishing tomorrow was pay day!

Training Short: $10.80

Cutout Capri: $17.80

Sports Bra: $13.80

Leggings: $19.80
Mesh Top: $13.80
Sports Bra: $12.80 | Yoga Shorts: $12.80
Where do you buy your activewear from? Are you a big spender or a baller on a budget? Leave a comment below!

x's,

5 comments:

  1. Very Very cute. Like them a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice workout clothes definitely make me want to hit the gym more ha, I love the forever21 workout clothes I'll definitely be buying some soon. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. all these outfits make me wanna work out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some cute shirts for yoga at Dick's sporting goods on sale. Though their workout bras are a little on the expensive side (about $30), I bought one to check it out, and haven't been disappointed. It really gives great support. I think the selection of closes in your post are super cute! <3 Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for this interesting post. Have just joined yoga classes and looking to buy black pattern leggings and shirt for this. Have never bought active wears before so quite confused about which brand to go with.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips