Monday, August 25, 2014

VMA’s Fashion: From Hell Yes to W.T.F.

Besides the fact that I find it odd that this award show still exists (music videos? they still make those?), I still find myself tuning in every year to watch the performances and see what crazy ensembles the celeb’s come up with. Yesterday was no exception and so I sat down in front of the TV with the hubby and the puppy to be entertained. I believe it was Katy Perry’s hideous all denim get-up that inspired me to write this post today. I mean, I love me some Katy and I think she is gorge, but that dress was horrible. And then to make it worse, her date (or whatever he was – because I refuse to believe she went from John Mayer to THAT), was also in head-to-toe denim! It reminded me of the Britney and JT denim debacle back in 2001. I think that might have been what they were going for, but still. Ew.

Here are my picks for the best and worst dressed of the night:

Hell Yes!

Nina Dobrev


Miley Cyrus


Demi Lovato


Kylie Jenner


Charli XCX


Iggy Azalea


W.T.F?

Katy Perry and Riff Raff


Taylor Swift      


Lorde


Kesha


Kim Kardashian


Chloe Grace Moretz


What were some of your favorite looks of the night? 

x's,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips