Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lust List - Fall Accessories

Fall - my fave time of the year. The holidays are right around the corner so everyone seems to be in a better mood and the weather begins to get cooler (here in Florida that means a balmy 79 degrees). 


I know it's only August, but here's a list of some fall appropriate accessories I'm lusting after:

1. Zigi Soho Platform Pumps ($79)
2. MICHAEL by Michael Kors Camden Large Drawstring Shoulder Tote ($398)
3. Ray-Ban 'Clubmaster' Matte Black Wayfarer Sunglasses ($124)
4. Ted Baker Opulent Bloom iPad Mini Case ($60)
5. tory Burch for Fitbit Metal Hinged Bracelet
6. Ted Baker Opulent Bloom iPhone Case ($50)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
What's your favorite time of the year? Any accessories you're lusting after?


x's,

3 comments:

  1. This Iphone case looks beautiful!

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm dying to buy it! :) Added you on bloglovin! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi doll! Thanks for coming by! I've added you on bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips