Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chic for Cheap: Kate Spade

If not made evident by my back to school post yesterday, I have an ever-growing obsession with all things Kate Spade! Unfortunately, a lot of her pieces can be quite pricey and I am just too [cheap] frugal to actually pull the trigger on a purchase. Oh sure, I'll add a million and one items to my cart and tell myself how much I deserve them, but then a little voice pops in my head (that sounds eerily similar to my husbands. weird), that says things like "Do you really need that?" - well, no - "Aren't there better things you can be doing with your money?" - yeah, I guess - "Wouldn't a purse from Target work just as well?" - it probably would - and then I close out the entire web page and don't buy a thing! Does anyone else do this? Bueller?

This is probably the reason why I gravitate towards sales and it just so happens that the fab Lola Avenue Rollins bag is currently marked down from $468.00 to $234.00! My fave color option is Loden, but it also comes in Horchata and Brown Sugar.

Brown Sugar

Loden

Horchata

Which one gets you grabbing for your wallet?

x's,

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips